Inspiring Sounds Music Studio
RMT, OCT, BA, BEd. (ORMTA, CFMTA, RCM & Kodaly Certified Teacher)
graduated from University of Calgary is known to be a passionate music specialist in elementary education. Along with her highly successful years as a music specialist with the Calgary Board of Education, she operated her music school in Ontario “Inspiring Sounds Music Studio” where she offered Piano, Vocal, Theory and Music Theatre classes. In September 2019, she has moved to Manitoba and is the music specialist for Kindergarten to Grade 6 with the School District of Mystery Lakes.
Her interest in teaching music and dedication to young people is reflected in her many years of involvement in music festivals and public performances. Along with her students, Chow organizes fund raising concerts which has raised over $12,000 to support the local charities in Ontario. Chow has a great passion for teaching young children and promoting quality music education.
· Awarded Teacher Certificate of Excellence from Little Mozart International Competition.
· Awarded Teacher Certificate of Excellence from Crescendo International Music Competition.
· Awarded Teacher Certificate of Recognition from Great Composers International Competitions.
Chow’s piano and singing students won numerous awards at the local, provincial and national levels. Many of her students achieved very high standards including:
· Adjudicated at Canadian Federation of Music Teachers’ Association (CFMTA) E-Festival.
· Winners of International competitions including Crescendo International Music Competition, Little Mozart Music Competition, Steinway & Sons Piano Competition.
· Students performed at Carnegie Recital Hall in New York City.
· Special awards and scholarships winners from different music festivals including Orillia Kiwanis Music Festival, South Simcoe Arts Council Music Festival, Barrie Music Festival, Ontario Provincial Music Festival, CFMTA E-Festival and many more.
· Achieved 100% perfect scores in RCM Theory exams.
· Achieved First Class Honors with Distinctions (over 90%) in RCM Practical exams.
· Students were accepted to post-secondary music programs at U of T, York University, Sheridan College including the well-known Young Canadian Tenor, Daevyd Pepper.
By Phone: (705) 801-6168
By Email: email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you!